As an interior designer it is very important that you should have a good platform to showcase your skills. It is very natural for clients to ask you for references or photos of your previous projects before hiring you. The use of social media has become one of the most effective ways to reach out to the masses without wasting too much of time. But there is a wide difference between being just a designer and actually showcasing your skills. People who have been in the industry for a long time understand the hardships and struggles that come with the competition. This is one of the main reasons why, it becomes all the more essential to market yourself properly. Here are a few tips and important factors on how you can use Interior design Instagram account to maximize your business opportunities.
How to use Instagram for branding your Interior designing business
Let’s start with a goal
Marketing strategies only work well when you have a proper goal in your mind. It does not matter if it is a long or short term goal; the aim is that you need to have a realistic goal in place. In the path to success, your goal becomes your guide and helps you to form your brand. Some essential factors that you should keep in mind while setting your goal should include
1. What steps you should take to ensure that you get X number of followers every month
2. How to enhance the viewership of your Interior design Instagram account to showcase your credibility
3. How to improve the quality of your account to attract more clients.
4. Understanding the benefits of Interior design Instagram account to target the right audience
The art of telling a story using your Interior design Instagram account
Now that you have a goal in mind, the next thing that you should focus on is a story. People today are no longer interested in just posts or pictures. The art of telling a story has become one of the most popular forms of marketing. The story that you will upload should not only showcase your talent, but will also help people to understand what, why and how you do your work. Making a story out of each project will only help you to build your Interior design brand with Instagram. Moreover, it will also help you to showcase the design process you and your team use whenever you take on any project. Some of the benefits of doing this include
1. It lets potential clients know how serious you are of your work
2. Regular updates on your Interior design Instagram account helps people to see your creativity
3. By showcasing a story, you will help clients to understand what they can expect if they hire your services.
Using hashtags enhances the possibilities
Hashtags have become another important tool that many people use. In fact this is one of the best ways to categorize your work so that it blends in with the latest trends. Hashtags are very similar to keywords; and, both help to target the right audience. Using hashtags will help you to convert leads into potential opportunities in an easy manner. If you are wondering how to use Instagram for branding your interior designing business, here are a few essential tips.
1. Use a hashtag tool generator to get the latest and trending tags that will best suit your work
2. While creating a project on Instagram, use the analysis tab to maximize your marketing
3. When replying to any comment using popular hashtags will add some weight your marketing strategy
How to deal with Feedbacks and likes
It is not just enough to have people coming to your Instagram account, even feedbacks and reviews play a vital role. One of the best ways to enhance your credibility is to get your clients to provide their feedback about their experience. For those who are new to the business, you can buy Instagram likes to boost your Interior design Instagram account. Positive and negative feedbacks go hand in hand; the difference here is that you should be smart enough to know how to deal with negative comments. In the real world, not everybody will be happy with your work. Some things to keep in mind while dealing with feedbacks include
1. Reply to as many as possible, this will show people that you actually care about what your clients have to say.
2. Every person has the liberty to express what they feel. While dealing with negative feedbacks, do not get frustrated.
3. Feedbacks are a perfect way to strategize your goal, by using them you will know exactly what clients expect from you and how you need to improve your services.
Reap the benefits of Interior design Instagram account by being consistent
It is not enough to only have an Interior design Instagram account; what is important is the consistency and activeness of your account. Every day, taking out a little time and going through your instagram will help you out drastically. Moreover as an Interior designer, using your personal project photos for your posts will help you to make the right impact. Here are some of the benefits of being consistent while building your Interior design brand with Instagram
1. It lets followers know that you are actively involved in what you do
2. People get a glimpse of your potential and creativity
3. Your Interior design Instagram account is no longer just an account, but a profile that speaks for itself
A concluding note on how to use Instagram for branding your interior designing business
When you want to build a brand using your Interior design Instagram account, you have to make sure that hit the bull’s eye in the right way. One of the benefits of interior design Instagram account is that you can build your company profile and branding when you play it smart. Moreover, it helps you to reach out to more clients and potential leads within a few seconds. Patience is a virtue that you need to have’ remember that things will not happen overnight.
Article Submitted By Community Writer