All those who value comfort and like to relax in the bathroom, would not like to spend time there if it is messy. As for them it is certainly not just a place for brushing and bathing. However, to find a suitable time to decorate the bathroom to make it look good and relaxing looks like a task and above all the idea to decorate a bathroom with limited resources may appear very complicated, but, it is easily achievable with little effort. Here are some tips to remodel your bathroom so that it looks nice and has a calming environment.
Complexity level: Moderate.
Time Required: 16 to 24 hours.
Estimated Cost: $50- $100.
3) Bathroom accessories.
1) Discard all unused items.
Firstly, throw away all the unwanted items in your bathroom like the empty bottles of cologne, shampoos and small pieces of soaps. Also get rid off all the beauty products and the toiletries that you think are useless and takes unnecessary space.
2) Give life to your bathroom.
Paint up the walls. It will give a new and a fresh look to your bathroom. Choose a color that will compliment the shower curtains if any. As the surface to paint is not much you can try doing it yourself but just remember to clean up the walls before you start. Spray paint can also be considered as an option to give it a cool look. But make sure to choose colors with a light tone to give a serene effect.
3) Get new budget accessories.
Place matching rugs in the bathroom, replace towels and linen bars. Accessories like a cup for toothbrush, soap dishes, tissue holders can be an icing on the cake. Placing some candles around will also enhance the appearance on the whole. To maintain the budget you can buy normal candles and put few drops of your favorite scent for a lovely fragrance.
4) Make your bathroom look larger.
Hanging a mirror on the bathroom wall will make it look larger and more attractive. The reflection of colors will trick the eye and create a sense of space.
5) Bathroom wall scones look stylish.
If you want to give your bathroom an elegant and a graceful look then nothing can be better than the sophisticated wall scones. The most suitable place to put them is near the cabinet or storage. Well the lighting fixture of your choice will definitely give your bathroom a stunning look.
Frequently asked questions:
How to decorate a small bathroom?
It can be very easy and simple to decorate a small bathroom. Replace all unused and expired toiletries with the new ones. Place some candles for pleasant aroma, paint the walls with light tone colors and put bathroom wall scones for a striking look. Similarly in case of smaller bathrooms bonsai trees can be very good decoration option as they take very less space.
- Give life to your bathroom by painting walls using light color tones.
- Put new lively color towels, add rugs and replace accessories like soap dishes and tissue holders.
- Place small indoor plants to cheer the environment.
Things to watch out for:
- In case you are opting for Tiles for your bathroom, make sure you wash and wipe them regularly as otherwise they will develop foul odor and spots.
- To have a calm effect bathroom wall scones should not be very bright.
- Bathroom accessories should also be functional apart from being merely attractive.