Home Home Improvement Ideas WAG magazine holder

WAG magazine holder

wag magazine holder

The WAG is a magazine holder from e-goodss. It reminds me of M and W, the two letters in the alphabet that I used to mix up the most. Well, I always hoped that I would get it right some day, in the end I did get it right though. But, now on the advent of the WAG, the M or W-shaped magazine holder, I think I was never wrong, as this is more confused than I ever was. It allows you to keep books in any direction you want, be it in M or be it in W. All you have to judge is the quantity of books that it can hold.