Pantry can serve many purposes for you. Even-though there are office pantries and bedroom pantries, the most important for you is the kitchen pantry. Kitchen pantry is a place where you need to analyze a little. Suddenly, you may ask why? Kitchen pantry is a place where you have to be organized and remain organized. That sounds good! like yummy. A kitchen pantry should have at least 4 racks to nicely organize your kitchen resources. A pantry of course, is a place to store immediate and necessary items at the right place. You will be sure of, where you find coffee powder or tea grains early in the morning when you are right out of bed. That’s when you are sluggish and when you can get the right items at the right spot you are saving a day; for a wonderful vigor for your day ahead.
Complexity level: Moderate
Estimated Cost – $144.00
- A Pantry
- Kitchen Essentials.
- Warm water
1. Choosing a pantry:
- Buy a pantry so you can have a planned kitchen for saving time.
- If you have an old pantry get ready to clean the pantry and stay organized.
2. Out of the pantry:
- Remove your kitchen items from the pantry.
- Place your items safely for your later need.
3. Cleaning up – a big deal:
- Clean your pantry using warm water and towel and some soap.
- Give few hours for your pantry to aerate during the cleaning process.
4. Into the pantry:
- In each rack arrange things to be taken out, according to the need of the item.
- The items that you use frequently should be in the first or second rack and arrange in that precise manner.
- In the first shelf your spices and sugar and salt can be stored in airtight containers for a longer shelf life.
- In the next shelf arrange your beverages and oil items.
- Now it’s time for the carbohydrates, noodles, pasta, rice and wheat.
- Find some space for legumes and grams in your pantry.
5. How To Stay Organized And Save Time:
- Every week it’s your responsibility to make sure to fill the containers for the rest of the week.
- Big pieces should go to your cabinets.
- Empty the expired items from your pantry or else you are giving way for the pests to take over.
- Spend a few minutes every week to inspect your pantry.
- Clean every week to avoid a heavy clean up.
- You can have a thorough clean up once a year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I keep pantry food fresh?
A: In pantry, food can be kept fresh by storing them in airtight containers. If you are storing cans and packed items, watch out for the expired days. When you buy these items, buy carefully.
Things To Remember:
- If your pantry has older items, use it before you keep your eye on the new ones.
- Close the lids and caps tightly, you don’t want pests.
- Place your needy items at the proper place or you are going to loose your time.
- Pantry is useful for you as it saves your time and space.
- Arrange all your items in order and label.
- Buy items that you use frequently.
- You may also save a few soda bottles in your pantry.